Friday, May 20, 2011

Caught Up!

""However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows." Matthew 24:36 NLT

*This is going to be another "churchy" blog. Bear with me! :")

May 21, 2011 is tomorrow and unfortunately the world is on alert as Harold Camping has created a mathematical theory that says that at 6pm in whatever part of the world you are in, there will be an earthquake. This is the rapture (so...where is the trumpet sounding and those who died in Christ rising from their sleep? Where is Jesus being seen in the clouds in all of this???). Then by October 2011, God will destroy the entire universe.

This theory irks my very soul and I'm sure that God is not pleased, either. The bible clearly mentions what is suppose to happen during the rapture. Nowhere does Harold Camping even mention Jesus! He just relies on an earthquake going around the world for 24 hours on May 21, 2011. According to him, there is no great tribulation period (7 years) because by October, Earth will be no more.

There are so many holes in his theory that I could elaborate on but I would be typing for a couple hours. Just know this: The bible is right and Harold Camping is WRONG! If Jesus said that ONLY the Father knows, if Harold Camping is not the Father (which he is not), then sadly he is as inaccurate as he was years ago when he predicted that the rapture would happen in September of 1994 (yes, this is his SECOND time predicting the rapture)!

What bothers me with this all is that I feel as though this is giving leeway to secular arenas to make a mockery of the church because of this false prophet! Of course, we can't judge him and I am not. I am just stating a fact and the fact is that Harold Camping is a false prophet and for this sin, he will be held accountable.

This is a perfect example of why you should study the Word for yourself so that you will not be weak prey to falsehood.

(Disclaimer: I don't use the title of "Prophetess" online because I feel like it is the "in thing" for people to have great titles that most of them honestly don't live up to. It is CRAZY to me how many people have these grand titles but bear NO fruit to match. I have the title and truth be told, sometimes I prefer not to have it OR the office/authority, so why people flock to be known as "Prophet, Bishop, Apostle  So and So" is BEYOND me! Any REAL prophet can testify that this is NOT a calling that you want because there is a huge price to pay. I treasure my calling but I really don't need the fan fair of a title. Call me Faye. *sorry for that vent just now! LOL! Back to business* I do walk in the office of a prophet so here's a lesson that you must remember about any prophecy-God will NEVER contradict His Word. If what a prophet tells you (God's spoken Word) does not match what the Bible says (God's written Word), throw that "word" away. They lied!).

While my spirit is grieved for the people who have accepted the lie about May 21st to be true and for the people who are using this situation as propaganda as to why you should not believe in the Bible, I rest knowing that God will be glorified. One day the REAL rapture will take place and if I have not yet passed, then I too will be raptured out of here and headed HOME! I just pray that everyone who reads this will be ready as well!


"For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night" 1 Thessalonians 5:2

No comments:

Post a Comment